Access Policy and Legal Notice
- In the ROM Museum you can take pictures inside the monastery with your camera or your mobile device for personal use.
- It is not allowed to take images or videos for commercial or propaganda use. In this case, it must be requested and authorized in advance by the Fundación Santa María la Real.
- In order not to disturb other visitors, it is preferable that you do not use your mobile phone as well as that you turn off the sound of incoming calls and messages.
- We ask you, for hygiene and safety reasons, not to consume food or drink inside the museum; as well as, following current regulations, smoking is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to access with pets, with the exception of guide dogs.
- For conservation reasons, we ask you please not to touch the exhibits as well as the different architectural elements of the monastery.
- We are working on improving accessibility, so far it is possible to access the site by wheelchair, as well as the implementation of better accessibility for people with hearing and visual disabilities.
- After 10 minutes from the beginning of the guided tour, no more visitors may join it, having to wait for the next one.
www.santamarialarealmuseorom.org is an Internet domain owned by FUNDACIÓN SANTA MARÍA LA REAL DEL PATRIMONIO HISTÓRICO, with address at Avenida Ronda, 1 de 34800-Aguilar de Campoo (Palencia), with CIF G34147827, with address at Avda. Ronda, 1-3. Aguilar de Campoo (Palencia) and Registered since June 24, 1994 in the Registry of Foundations of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports, hereinafter the FOUNDATION.
In general, the relations between the FOUNDATION and the Users of the services present on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
Use and user access
The User is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with the FOUNDATION.
The user agrees to use the website in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence appropriate to the nature of the service they enjoy, without engaging in activities that may be considered illegal or illegal, that infringe the rights of the FOUNDATION or third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the service or prevent its normal use. Specifically and with a merely illustrative character, the user must refrain from:
- Carry out any conduct that implies the violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy and to one's own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents of the page except in those cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by the FOUNDATION or by the third party that, where appropriate, holds the rights of exploitation on them.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the contents that deserve the consideration of software or Databases in accordance with current legislation, as well as publicly communicate them or make them available to third parties.
- Use the contents of the website for any type of advertising or promotional activity and, in particular, for sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
- Introducing computer viruses, defective files, or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the content or systems accessible through the website.
- Destroy, alter, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of the FOUNDATION or third parties.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The information that appears on this website is current on the date of its last update. The FOUNDATION reserves the right to update, modify or delete said information unilaterally and without prior notice.
All content displayed on the page (texts, graphics, photographs, logos, designs, source codes, audiovisual or sound content, etc.) are subject to intellectual and / or industrial property rights owned by the FOUNDATION or third parties who have authorized their inclusion on the page.
Any exploitation of all or part of the content of the page, carried out in any way or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited.
The infringement of these rights may lead to the initiation of judicial, civil or criminal proceedings.
No link to this website may be established without the prior and express consent of the FOUNDATION.
Responsibility of the FOUNDATION
The FOUNDATION shall not be liable for possible damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond the control of the FOUNDATION, delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
The FOUNDATION does not guarantee the veracity nor is it responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
The FOUNDATION does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in third party web pages that can be accessed through "links" or links from any web page owned by the FOUNDATION.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish legislation.