Information, services, prices, schedules and data of interest of the ROM Monastery of Santa María la Real Exhibition Center
Tuesday to Friday: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (with guided tours at 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.)
Weekends and holidays: from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (with guided tours at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.)
Summer schedule (July 1 to September 10):
Monday to Sunday: from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (with guided tours at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.)
- General admission (guided tour): € 6
- General admission (free visit): € 3
- Group ticket (10 - 29 people): € 4
- Group ticket (+ 30 people): € 3
- Child / youth school group ticket: € 3
- Special activities (dramatized visits, routes through the Romanesque, etc.): Contact the ROM Exhibition Center - Santa María la Real Monastery
- Free admission: Wednesday from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Summer hours, Monday from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.).
- Special discounts: Guests at the Posada de Santa María la Real, holders of the Friends of Heritage card or the Friends of Museums card: € 4
- Paseo del monasterio, s / n, 34800 Aguilar de Campoo (Palencia).
- The monastery of Santa María la Real is located at the western end of the town of Aguilar de Campoo, next to the CL - 626 road that connects Aguilar de Campoo with Cervera de Pisuerga.
- Location in google maps: Santa María La Real Museo ROM.
We have a wide range of services and different types of visits:
One-hour tour to discover the history and main points of interest of this old premonstratensian monastery.
Visit to the "hidden face of the monastery":
It will take place in the late afternoon, replacing the guided tour and includes a tour of lesser-known areas of the monastery such as the courtyard of springs or the mill.
Sometimes, the souls of those who inhabited these old stones, appear to the visitor, to explain in the first person the history of what was and is their home.
Visit by the "Aguilar de los Caballeros":
Guided tour through the streets of Aguilar de Campoo, which will take us into the origin of the town.
Route through the castle of Aguilar and its medieval neighborhoods:
We propose an in-depth guided visit to the medieval castle of the town; its strategic importance, the original access road, the entrance door, the keys to its defense… We will try to decipher a large part of its mysteries, ending with a visit to the exceptional Romanesque church of Santa Cecilia.
Route through the Romanesque of the environment:
Guided tours of some of the most emblematic buildings.
Route "Pedaling through the Romanesque":
From the Rom, we help the adventurer and mountaineer from León Jesús Calleja to trace the cycling route "Pedaling through the Romanesque" for his program "Volando Voy". He relied on our experience to visit some of the most emblematic places of this territory and you, are you going to miss it? Sign up for one of our cycling getaways for this year!
Other services that we have:
- Shop - Bookstore.
- Outside parking.
- Brochures in multiple languages
- Hotel, restaurant and cafe in the back (Posada de Santa María la Real)
- Application developed by SGM in collaboration with the Santa María la Real Foundation within the framework of the European project MUS.net promoted and financed by the European Commission through its Creative Europe program.
- All content published in this application and its copyright are the property of the Fundación Santa María la Real.